Vote For Change, Vote Coleen Rowley

Local activists blog for congressional candidate Coleen Rowley (D)

Monday, August 28, 2006

Dude, Where's My Representative??

Well, either John Kline is involved in nothing, or just doesn't want us to know what he is up to since his "official" web site hasn't changed in a month. Honestly, I thought maybe he was pushing up daisies, until I heard he actually showed his mug at the State Fair to debate Coleen (though only did so with an extremely partisan mouthpiece such as Jason Lewis). How about having someone from Air America run the show, John? Nope. And they say liberals are cowards… or does that just apply to decorated war veterans?

Back to the web… peruse Coleen Rowley's site, and you get a veritable smorgasbord of information; a hot dish in the middle of the political pot luck of MN; the solid milk chocolate bunny, versus the hollow shell. It's great – even won an award. In fact, I think Kline's techies should take a lesson from the Rowley folks. Before Bush took office, I was a web developer myself, so I'm just sayin'.

So… where is Kline? His web site is void of anything relevant or timely. Is he speaking anywhere? Does he have an opinion, or should we just keep re-reading the same ol' blurbs? I don't get his mailings, so I assume I'm on his "do not send" list, but hey, I AM a constituent of the 2nd District, and will be voting in November. Do I need a personal invitation to be able to talk to my own elected official? Oh, duh, I know… just a NICE BIG FAT CHECK. Well okay then, the check's in the mail.